Hello and happy pi day part 2 I’m gonna do another coding challenge and this coding challenge will be about visualizing the digits of pi So I’m gonna use a file that I’ve prepared of 1 million digits of pi I also will include links in this video’s description to a file with 10 million
– [Both] Cupcake challenge! – [Devin] Boom! – Whew, my gosh you challenged us to another cupcake art challenge and right, now let’s go! – Is it good? – Oh man this is good. – For this round, as you can tell, we’ve got way more cupcakes, so right now we are making Wreck-It Ralph.
– [Nathan] Welcome to Drawfee, where we take dumb ideas– – [Julia] And make even dumber drawings. – I’m Nathan. – I’m Julia. – I’m Jacob. – And I’m Carolyn! – Oh, no. – Wow. – [Jacob] I’m not liking that one. I’m not feeling– – Go with it. – [Jacob] Do you want to
– That’s it, that’s all I got? – I don’t know (laughing) I wanna know what everyone has now. (soft orchestral music) – My name is Rita, and I am a tattoo artist. – They can mean anything from a personal artistic expression to something deeper, emotional, memorial tattoos, things that people wanna hold onto.
– Daddy’s getting a tattoo. Are you bleeding yet now? – Man, I’ve been bleeding, bro. Why you gotta say that? (upbeat music) – I agreed to let Celine draw a tattoo and I’ll be getting the tattoo. Whatever she draws. My very first tattoo. – I trust this guy to draw me a nice
– [Julia] It’s gonna be my goal to make the next random shape challenge that I do into a room full of vampires, just in memoriam. – [Nathan] Yep, our favorite character, room full of vampires. – [Julia] Yeah. – [Jacob] I’m so sad you guys will never get to see it. The original. –
– You challenged us to make Shazam, so let’s go. Now, I’m kicking it off with the lightning bolt first. Because the lightning bolt is the body, but the lightning bolt is not the body. – Now we’re gonna give him his little eyes. And dude, his head is nowhere near as big as his